Music is integral to human life. It helps us understand ourselves and the world we live in. It enables us to express and experience feelings and emotions. It calms us and inspires us. Music is said to be the universal language of God. We simply rejoice in it and seek to share it.
Our work is based on the following values:
- Love of music –a deep appreciation of the pleasure from making and hearing music.
- Excellence – a desire to perform to the highest standards possible.
- Sharing – we seek to share the music we create with all willing to hear it. We share freely only asking those who have the means to contribute to the cost of each performance.
- A ‘can-do’ approach – even with limited resources we are resourceful and outcome focused. We are not deterred by the obstacles that inevitably arise.
- Partnership – we seek to work in partnership with others in achieving our aims. Together with partners we exceed anything we could manage alone.
- Opportunity – we give musicians and singers the opportunity to perform and so develop their skills and we give our audiences the opportunity to hear music of the highest standard for free.